Saturday, June 03, 2006

Line of Action, part 1

This is the first part of the line of action lesson. I just wanted to post something and perhaps get some feedback.

This is really challenging stuff. I spent a couple hours alone erasing and redrawing Tom punching the other cat. In the end i was satisfied it was in the ballpark, but upon comparing it with the original drawing, i still have a ways to go. I think the main problem with the other two is the body proportion. I also need to follow through with my line of action, and make sure i get the curves right.

I'll be paying more attention to the line and proportion when i complete all the other drawings.

The lesson can be found here, ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive Project Blog: Meta: The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course- Lesson 5

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Seredy said...

Sick dood,
The lines of action came out great.
I know what you mean with the proportion thing. Thats the hardest from me too, especially along a line of action. Its hard to immagin how mant heads a character is tall when the body is curving or squash and stretching.
Keep up hte aweesome work.
andy

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home