Saturday, June 03, 2006

Break Time!

So i got through about a third of the Tom & Jerry line of action drawings when i decided i needed a break.

I started drawing some charactures of wrestlers from the WWE (I am a huge wrestling fan).

















I think you can tell who this is if you're into wrestling. This was the 2nd characture i drew. The first one i wasn't happy with when i inked it, so i decided to draw it again from memory and really exaggerate the features. I also didn't ink it but instead used pencil. I like how it came out.




















[edit] A friend of mine asked me to draw RVD for him after i showed these off. Here we go!



















[last edit, i promise] Here's one more for ya. A certain olympic champion. Oh it's true! It's damn true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home